16 May Hyper-Local: 7 Important Things To Consider For Hyper-Local SEO
Are you Hyper-Local? Over the past 3 years, we have implemented our SEO solution, SEO Turbo Booster, on at least 40 websites across industries like supplements, legal, medical, gyms, dentists, painters, lawn services, tour guides, real estate, tax preparers, financial services, insurance, limos, movers, and private eyes. Many of these clients were deployed through digital agencies and value-added resellers. From this experience working with so many different types of client websites, we learned a lot about achieving SEO for hyper-local.
What is Hyper-Local SEO?
Hyper-local SEO is a specific search engine optimization that goes even further into local geography than traditional local SEO services. This means showing up by not just town/city but by smaller local neighborhoods combined with keywords.
7 Important Things To Consider When Improving Hyper Local SEO
Here are 7 important things to consider when trying to improve your hyper-local presence.
- Make sure you have your GMB (Google My Business) set up properly.
While this is critical to all local SEO, it is only for the exact city where the business is located.
- Come up with a list of all the surrounding cities/towns that may be able to use your services.
- Come up with a list of all the local neighborhoods that Google might consider part of your search area. This could be parts of the township with a neighborhood name or even the name of a housing development. I grew up in Normandy Village within the city of Parsippany, NJ for instance.
- We recommend creating web pages on your website that mention both the service offerings as well as the city and neighborhoods.
- We actually recommend dedicating a web page to each locality. This means each adjacent city and each hyper-local neighborhood should have a dedicated web page.
- We recommend expanding this out to a bunch of web pages that Google would be able to index which are dedicated to both neighborhood and keyword together.
- If possible try to keep these pages as unique as possible, so Google does not see that much duplication and indexes them well.
So, this is what our solution produces for your website. Whether you run the site yourself or you are managing a website for a client, we can generate 50-300 web pages that remain updated on your website with content that is unique, yet distinct enough by city and keywords and content. This is how SEO Turbo Booster works. If you would like more info, email us at [email protected] or call me on my cell at 786-201-5123.